Calling and asking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gronkypatty

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I haven't heard back from a school that my friend has heard back from and we both applied about a week apart. He heard back about 3 weeks ago but I'm still sitting here hoping.. But I was wondering if it was acceptable to call in and ask how their process was ?
 
So I haven't heard back from a school that my friend has heard back from and we both applied about a week apart. He heard back about 3 weeks ago but I'm still sitting here hoping.. But I was wondering if it was acceptable to call in and ask how their process was ?

Is this a school with rolling admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for the late replies, but I'm talking about URI and MCPHS- Worcester. MCPHS is rolling admissions but I'm not sure about URI
 
I have the same question. Besides the generic emails notifying me that my application is complete and will be reviewed I haven't heard anything from any schools I applied too. A friend of mine received rejections from two schools I also applied to, but I haven't heard anything from them. Mind you these two schools have interviews from December-February of next year, so maybe my application just hasn't been looked at yet? Anyone have any insight?