calling not to busy moderators

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medmom

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway taht I can get one of you to read my personal statement. At firdt I was really excited about it but now I feel like it is laking something. HELP?

Members don't see this ad.

medmom said:
Is there anyway taht I can get one of you to read my personal statement. At firdt I was really excited about it but now I feel like it is laking something. HELP?

Medmom, I am not a mod but I am willing to read it. I got a lot of good feedback from the people on here. A lot of people are probably really busy this time of year with finals and last minute shopping. I, on the other hand, am out of school and have done most of my shopping and get pretty bored during the day. So either PM it to me or paste it in here and I will read it as quick as I can. Good luck.
-Redwings

I'm also not a mod, but if you want to PM it to me, I'll get it back to you by Friday night. Give me your email address too...and let me know if you have Word or not.

iwillbesoon said:
I'm also not a mod, but if you want to PM it to me, I'll get it back to you by Friday night. Give me your email address too...and let me know if you have Word or not.

I will take a look at it and return it ASAP. If you would like for me to look at it, just pm it to me. Thanks, Mark