1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

calling not to busy moderators

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by medmom, Dec 20, 2005.

1. medmom

medmom Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Is there anyway taht I can get one of you to read my personal statement. At firdt I was really excited about it but now I feel like it is laking something. HELP?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. redwings54

10+ Year Member

Medical Student

Medmom, I am not a mod but I am willing to read it. I got a lot of good feedback from the people on here. A lot of people are probably really busy this time of year with finals and last minute shopping. I, on the other hand, am out of school and have done most of my shopping and get pretty bored during the day. So either PM it to me or paste it in here and I will read it as quick as I can. Good luck.
    -Redwings

4. iwillbesoon

iwillbesoon Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm also not a mod, but if you want to PM it to me, I'll get it back to you by Friday night. Give me your email address too...and let me know if you have Word or not.

5. markdo3549

markdo3549 VCOM 2010
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I will take a look at it and return it ASAP. If you would like for me to look at it, just pm it to me. Thanks, Mark