Calling PHARMCAS

Started by Arjw2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arjw2

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else tried to call and email PHARMCAS with absolutely no response? I've been trying to get ahold of them for days and every time I call I get a message saying due to unusually high call volume they can't answer the phone .. :/
 
Expect to wait like 2 weeks to get an email back.
Expect to be on hold for at least 3 hours for someone to pick up.
 
The moment the offices are up (9am EST, I believe?), call them. The lines stop accepting calls around 9/9:30am and then open in short bursts for the rest of the day because of the number of people who call in at once.
 
I guess I was lucky when I called them in the middle of afternoon and they picked up the phone like within 2-3 minutes. But this was back in the month of November of 2014-15 cycle.

I expect the phone lines & email response are to be super long since PharmCAS for 2015-16 cycle just opened up. I suspect that Fridays the worst time to call?

Try their Facebook page, I know they answer questions through SNS.