Calling programs

Started by PAN627
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PAN627

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are 2-3 programs I haven't heard from that are already giving out invites would it be a bad idea to e-mail or call them to check the status of my application? I'm from NY and I am really serious about relocating in Florida, I want them to know I'm a serious candidate.
 
There are 2-3 programs I haven't heard from that are already giving out invites would it be a bad idea to e-mail or call them to check the status of my application? I'm from NY and I am really serious about relocating in Florida, I want them to know I'm a serious candidate.
For whatever it's worth, aProgDirector and others have suggested you should wait until the MSPE comes out. I mean, Neurology is not like Orthopaedics, where almost no interview invites come out before the MSPE is released, but many programs hang onto a few dates until after it comes out.