Campbell Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bc1002

Dr. Dedede DMD PhD
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

How do you use Campbell to prepare BIO? I was just wondering if you guys study the whole textbook or just some chapters that are very important.

Members don't see this ad.

Use Feralis, Destroyer, Kaplan. When you need further clarification, you definitely look it up in Campbell's.

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally I used Campbell's and just studied all of the chapter summaries. At the end of each chapter there is a synopsis of main ideas covered in the chapter. I would read over all of those, and then if you feel that you need further clarification on an important topic you can read the actual chapter. Good luck on your studying.

Personally I used Campbell's and just studied all of the chapter summaries. At the end of each chapter there is a synopsis of main ideas covered in the chapter. I would read over all of those, and then if you feel that you need further clarification on an important topic you can read the actual chapter. Good luck on your studying.
Thanks!

You can find chapter notes and lectures online. Probably just as good