Campbell Univeristy DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morganb15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know interview format at Campbell university for the DPT program? Also, is the interview a group interview or single applicant?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know interview format at Campbell university for the DPT program? Also, is the interview a group interview or single applicant?

Thanks!

Saw this on last year's related thread:
Program Intro, fin aid, 45 min essay, 1 faculty (prof+guest PT) interview, lunch, tour, follow up q&a

Thanks!

Did you receive any details regarding times? (Start time / end time)

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you receive any details regarding times? (Start time / end time)
I did not. I replied to the email to accept the invitation but have not yet received the email with the details.

How long after you accepted the interview invitation did you receive the detailed email?

I did not. I replied to the email to accept the invitation but have not yet received the email with the details.

How long after you accepted the interview invitation did you receive the detailed email?

March 30th I accepted the Interview, then April 1st I got the detailed email for my interview that was April 10th

Yes! I was there in Friday too! How do you think it went? Can't wait to hear back from them!
I think it went well! I loved everything about the school so I am really hoping the news is good when I do hear back. How do you think it went?

I think it went well! I loved everything about the school so I am really hoping the news is good when I do hear back. How do you think it went?

I agree! The whole process was awesome! I, too, am hoping for good news as well! They didn't give us a timeline about when they would start to let us know did they?

I agree! The whole process was awesome! I, too, am hoping for good news as well! They didn't give us a timeline about when they would start to let us know did they?
The faculty did not. A few of the students that were there said they heard back within a week but they might do it differently each year!

I was there on Friday too and felt like most of the students said they heard the following Monday! I didn't hear anything yesterday so I'm getting very anxious!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was there on Friday too and felt like most of the students said they heard the following Monday! I didn't hear anything yesterday so I'm getting very anxious!

I feel you! Every buzz of my phone is scary :) I think if none of us have heard anything yet that probably means they are still making decisions (hopefully!)

I told my fiancé, hopefully they sent out the denials yesterday and are deciding between accepted and wait listed applicants!

I told my fiancé, hopefully they sent out the denials yesterday and are deciding between accepted and wait listed applicants!

haha I love that thought! Ok, think happy thoughts! Let me know if you hear anything :)

I was accepted a couple of months ago and got the call Tuesday after my Friday interview and I know @morganb15 got the acceptance call Monday after the interview, which means there is not an exact timeline they go by for acceptances! Hopefully this helps a little with the anxiety of the waiting game! Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Me too! They said they were in the process of hiring new faculty too so that could always delay accepting new students! Fingers crossed. Keep us posted if anyone hears anything!

I was accepted a couple of months ago and got the call Tuesday after my Friday interview and I know @morganb15 got the acceptance call Monday after the interview, which means there is not an exact timeline they go by for acceptances! Hopefully this helps a little with the anxiety of the waiting game! Good Luck!
It's good to know that they accept on different days! Thanks for your help!

About how many people were invited to each interview??

I got the call about fifteen minutes ago! Congratulations!

Hey any of the accepted students for 2018 receive any information?

Hey guys! Are you guys talking about the DPT program that starts Jan 2016? I was under the understanding that they don't start reviewing application until Sept (although the deadline is October)?

do you mind sharing your stats?