-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Campbell Univeristy DPT Interview
Started by morganb15
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know interview format at Campbell university for the DPT program? Also, is the interview a group interview or single applicant?
Thanks!
Saw this on last year's related thread:
Program Intro, fin aid, 45 min essay, 1 faculty (prof+guest PT) interview, lunch, tour, follow up q&a
Does anyone know interview format at Campbell university for the DPT program? Also, is the interview a group interview or single applicant?
Thanks!
Did you receive any details regarding times? (Start time / end time)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not. I replied to the email to accept the invitation but have not yet received the email with the details.Did you receive any details regarding times? (Start time / end time)
How long after you accepted the interview invitation did you receive the detailed email?
I did not. I replied to the email to accept the invitation but have not yet received the email with the details.
How long after you accepted the interview invitation did you receive the detailed email?
March 30th I accepted the Interview, then April 1st I got the detailed email for my interview that was April 10th
Do you have an interview on the 26th?How long after you accepted the interview invitation did you receive the detailed email?
Do you have an interview on the 26th?
Yes! I was there in Friday too! How do you think it went? Can't wait to hear back from them!
I think it went well! I loved everything about the school so I am really hoping the news is good when I do hear back. How do you think it went?Yes! I was there in Friday too! How do you think it went? Can't wait to hear back from them!
I think it went well! I loved everything about the school so I am really hoping the news is good when I do hear back. How do you think it went?
I agree! The whole process was awesome! I, too, am hoping for good news as well! They didn't give us a timeline about when they would start to let us know did they?
The faculty did not. A few of the students that were there said they heard back within a week but they might do it differently each year!I agree! The whole process was awesome! I, too, am hoping for good news as well! They didn't give us a timeline about when they would start to let us know did they?
I was there on Friday too and felt like most of the students said they heard the following Monday! I didn't hear anything yesterday so I'm getting very anxious!
I was there on Friday too and felt like most of the students said they heard the following Monday! I didn't hear anything yesterday so I'm getting very anxious!
I feel you! Every buzz of my phone is scary 🙂 I think if none of us have heard anything yet that probably means they are still making decisions (hopefully!)
I told my fiancé, hopefully they sent out the denials yesterday and are deciding between accepted and wait listed applicants!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I told my fiancé, hopefully they sent out the denials yesterday and are deciding between accepted and wait listed applicants!
haha I love that thought! Ok, think happy thoughts! Let me know if you hear anything 🙂
I was accepted a couple of months ago and got the call Tuesday after my Friday interview and I know @morganb15 got the acceptance call Monday after the interview, which means there is not an exact timeline they go by for acceptances! Hopefully this helps a little with the anxiety of the waiting game! Good Luck!
Me too! They said they were in the process of hiring new faculty too so that could always delay accepting new students! Fingers crossed. Keep us posted if anyone hears anything!I was there on Friday too and felt like most of the students said they heard the following Monday! I didn't hear anything yesterday so I'm getting very anxious!
It's good to know that they accept on different days! Thanks for your help!I was accepted a couple of months ago and got the call Tuesday after my Friday interview and I know @morganb15 got the acceptance call Monday after the interview, which means there is not an exact timeline they go by for acceptances! Hopefully this helps a little with the anxiety of the waiting game! Good Luck!
There was about 18 people or so at the interview last Friday.About how many people were invited to each interview??
I was just accepted!!!!
I got the call about fifteen minutes ago! Congratulations!
Yay congratulations!I got the call about fifteen minutes ago! Congratulations!
I was just accepted!!!!
Congrats! I haven't heard yet. I'm hoping they aren't done calling yet... :-/
3.5 gpaCongrats! For those accepted, what were your stats? If you don't mind sharing 🙂 @Love2run28 @ExPhystoDPT
3.3 prereq
85 observation hours in 5-6 different settings (aquatics, home health, inpatient, ect.)
GRE
153 quant.
150 verbal
4 writing
Major: rehabilitation services
You never know! And they are always wait listing and calling people on different days! Don't give up 🙂Congrats! I haven't heard yet. I'm hoping they aren't done calling yet... :-/
Hey any of the accepted students for 2018 receive any information?
Hey guys! Are you guys talking about the DPT program that starts Jan 2016? I was under the understanding that they don't start reviewing application until Sept (although the deadline is October)?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you mind sharing your stats?I was accepted a couple of months ago and got the call Tuesday after my Friday interview and I know @morganb15 got the acceptance call Monday after the interview, which means there is not an exact timeline they go by for acceptances! Hopefully this helps a little with the anxiety of the waiting game! Good Luck!