Campbell University Class of 18'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gamecocks1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted into Campbell University's DPT Program and was wondering if there were any others on this forum that have been accepted? I know it's still early being the application just opened up mid February. I would like to possibly start a Facebook group and start getting to know and communicate with everyone else that is attending!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any body know how many students have been accepted already? I know there's no way to really find out but I was just curious
 
I was recently accepted into Campbell University's DPT Program and was wondering if there were any others on this forum that have been accepted? I know it's still early being the application just opened up mid February. I would like to possibly start a Facebook group and start getting to know and communicate with everyone else that is attending!

Hi gamecocks1! I am thinking of applying to Campbell's program this year. I was wondering if you would mind sharing your experience at the program? Since it's a newer program, I'm a little hesitant to apply... And do you have an estimate of the total of the cost program? The website is a bit confusing. I would really appreciate your feedback! Thank you!