Campbell University DPT interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hopefulone13

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had gone to an interview at Campbell before and can share their experiences. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://students.georgiasouthern.edu/career/files/Physical-Therapy-Interview-Questions.pdf

Using the questions from the link, questions 1, 3, 8, 13, 16 (describe why physical therapy is a professional program), 18, 19, 20, 21, and 25. In addition, these questions:

Tell us about yourself. (Should be the first question asked)

Why Campbell?

Why should we choose you for our physical therapy program?

Tincture has provided you with the layout of the interview. I would answer all the questions on the link above though and maybe any others that you find via other resources just to be prepared completely. The faculty is really laid back and down to Earth and made me feel more than comfortable during my interview day. Best of luck to you!
 
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had gone to an interview at Campbell before and can share their experiences. Thanks!
Hi,

I am interested in Campbell's DPT, I am not sure if I will get in though because I have a low GPA. Please help me with the GPA stats of people who have been accepted.