Campbell University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

journeyfan197

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone going to Campbell Pharmacy School in August? I have never been on here, but I was interested in talking to some future students.
 
I will go if South and Mercer doesn't accept me. LOL... Is Campbell hard to get into? I have a 3.85 GPA...PCAT still waiting on their reply..🙄 I hope thats "good enough" for Campbell...🙄
 
I will go if South and Mercer doesn't accept me. LOL... Is Campbell hard to get into? I have a 3.85 GPA...PCAT still waiting on their reply..🙄 I hope thats "good enough" for Campbell...🙄

There school is really hard to get into b/c they don't have a large class size.