Campbell's Biology

Started by MexicanDr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MexicanDr

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need a copy of Campbell's Biology 8th Edition.

If you have taken this class and have a copy of this book and would like to make me a good deal, please PM me and let me know whats up 🙂

Thanks,

Eddie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need a copy of Campbell's Biology 8th Edition.

If you have taken this class and have a copy of this book and would like to make me a good deal, please PM me and let me know whats up 🙂

Thanks,

Eddie

http://www.fetchbook.info
http://www.half.com

Unfortunately I do not have a copy of the 8th edition. I have the 5th edition (super cheap on half.com, and most material is the same I would imagine, plus right now it is for reference)
 
I have a copy if you still need it and I am looking to sell it. PM if you still need the book.