Campbell's University

Started by Brusin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brusin

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I am researching Campbell's University. As it is a recently accredited program, I was wondering if anyone had visited or toured the program? Also, does anyone have any idea on what the estimated cost of the program is? They have the cost for fall and spring semester on their webpage, but do not include the price of summer quarters, so I haven't been able to get a good idea... Thanks in advance!
 
I interviewed there last July and was very impressed with the facility and the program. From my understanding they are moving into a brand new facility too. The faculty seemed very involved and well-rounded. Buis Creek is a very small town, but not far from Raleigh. Overall the program seemed really great and all the current students loved it. Even thought it isn't accredited yet, I wasn't worried about their program mostly because they have a really well respected health sciences program as a whole.