"Campus Attended"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

diehrdgiantsfan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

So i'm completing the transcript request form for PTCAS... and one of the "asterisk" (required field) is next to "Campus Attended;" which is below "Full Name of Institution." Can anyone tell me what this means/what I write on the "campus attended?" I am confused. Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Many schools have several campuses or branches, located in different cities. Put down the one you took the classes at.
 
My school only had one campus, so I was told to put "main campus." But like they said if you attended a school with multiple campuses like Rutgers, you would put Newark, New Brunswick or Camden.