Can A Notarized Result Copy Do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amir

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Can anyone please tell me if UPENN accepts a notarized copy of the exam result? I will be giving my exam very late and was wondering if there was anyway possible I could squueze in an application. Am really desperate as I know if I wait for the official result that means I only have NYU to apply too.

Would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Amir said:
Hey,

Can anyone please tell me if UPENN accepts a notarized copy of the exam result? I will be giving my exam on the 20th of December and was wondering if there was anyway possible I could squueze in an application. Am really desperate as I know if I wait for the official result that means I only have NYU to apply too.

Would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

Yes, UPENN accepts notarized copies. Call them to verify. Are you talking about NBDE or TOEFL? If it is NBDE, then you will have to wait for the official result anyway. You are not going to get the result until end of December assuming you take the exam on 20th. For TOEFL, however, you can send one copy to UPENN directly on completion of your exam.

g3k said:
Yes, UPENN accepts notarized copies. Call them to verify. Are you talking about NBDE or TOEFL? If it is NBDE, then you will have to wait for the official result anyway. You are not going to get the result until end of December assuming you take the exam on 20th. For TOEFL, however, you can send one copy to UPENN directly on completion of your exam.

Thank you for the reply. I was actually referring to the NBDE. So I guess my question is then if I get my result by the 1st week of Jan, can I send the the same copy I will get? If I wait for the ADA to send them a copy, I might miss the deadline.

Members don't see this ad :)
Amir said:
Thank you for the reply. I was actually referring to the NBDE. So I guess my question is then if I get my result by the 1st week of Jan, can I send the the same copy I will get? If I wait for the ADA to send them a copy, I might miss the deadline.

I think you get a notarized copy of your result and mail them that. But to be on the safe side... just call them!! Good Luck!!

g3k said:
I think you get a notarized copy of your result and mail them that. But to be on the safe side... just call them!! Good Luck!!

Thanks again.