Can a slightly bleeding burst piple allow viruses in

Started by vaal
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaal

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in high school and i am wondering if a small pimple on the face which has burst can let in germs and viruses.I don't know much about the human skin and i would like some advice on the matter.
 
No matter what a stripper tells you, there is no medical advice in the SDN forums. None.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in high school and i am wondering if a small pimple on the face which has burst can let in germs and viruses.I don't know much about the human skin and i would like some advice on the matter.

1. Yes. Any break in the skin is a breach in your barrier against infection.
2. It's often bacteria, not viruses that are the bigger concern with open sore.

I hope you didn't have any longterm plans...
 
You should see a dermatologist, make their pockets fatter.
but yeah you're more likely to breathe in viruses than get them through a pimple
 
Not-Sure-if-serious.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.