Can an abortion cause uterine cancer?

Started by enigmatiX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatiX

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can having an abortion cause uterine cancer? I'm curious, as I've researched the topic, and it seems that the fluctuation in hormones can cause higher incidence of breast cancer, but I've read nothing on uterine cancer.

Is there any way any material left in the uterus from a failed abortion/D&C could grow continuously and cause cancer of the uterine lining?

Also, what would a treatment without a hysterectomy involve, if cancer from this was indeed possible?
 
So, I am falling for the trap....No abortions do not cause uterine ca.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.