Can an M.Pharm. student give the FPGEE Exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayman_m

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
I am an M.Pharm. Graduate. (Masters in Pharmacy) (Pharmacology) from India. I wanted to know if I am eligible to give the FPGEE Exam for the USA? I checked the NABP website and bulletin for this but I didn't feel that it's clearly mentioned for my case so I couldn't understand. Clear answers would be a good help and I'd really appreciate. Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, I know masters in clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapeutics does count for FPGEE. I am not sure if pharmacology would, but worth a try. I think they will consider it. Just apply in next cycle. If they deny you, you will only have to pay for evaluation and you will get rest of the money back. I know a few who got eligibility based on masters degree. Just submit a nice detailed transcript of your curriculum of M. Pharm.

Hey Everyone.
I am an M.Pharm. Graduate. (Masters in Pharmacy) (Pharmacology) from India. I wanted to know if I am eligible to give the FPGEE Exam for the USA? I checked the NABP website and bulletin for this but I didn't feel that it's clearly mentioned for my case so I couldn't understand. Clear answers would be a good help and I'd really appreciate. Thank You!
Hi
Just wondering if you have applied for FPGEE ? Did they approve?
I have also completed MPharm in Pharmacology. Presently working as Rph in Canada, want to apply in USA aswell.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I know masters in clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapeutics does count for FPGEE. I am not sure if pharmacology would, but worth a try. I think they will consider it. Just apply in next cycle. If they deny you, you will only have to pay for evaluation and you will get rest of the money back. I know a few who got eligibility based on masters degree. Just submit a nice detailed transcript of your curriculum of M. Pharm.
Hi Alexis
Wondering If NABP considers my M.Pharm in Pharmacology to give FPGEE and also I have 6+ years of Canadian Pharmacist experience will it help ?? Should i try and apply ECE and see?

Thanks

Hey Everyone.
Want my advice. Use your mpharm to get into a pharmaceutical company. Why bother being a pharmacist? Even native pharmacists hate it.

Hi Alexis
Wondering If NABP considers my M.Pharm in Pharmacology to give FPGEE and also I have 6+ years of Canadian Pharmacist experience will it help ?? Should i try and apply ECE and see?

Thanks
I would say try atleast. You need to eval your degrees from ECE first and then apply for NABP. If you do not qualify for FPGEE, then I think NABP refunds some of your money back.

I would say try atleast. You need to eval your degrees from ECE first and then apply for NABP. If you do not qualify for FPGEE, then I think NABP refunds some of your money back.
Thanks for the reply. I will apply to ece ASAP