Can any of you access AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some people were saying a few days ago they could, and some others couldn't...can any one now? I get the screen with no areas to type my name/password. Thanks!
Scott

Members don't see this ad.

not working

Members don't see this ad :)
How the heck can some people access and some others cant?? I don't get it...
Scott

thanks so much!! That was the trick!!
Scott

Nice!
This makes me feel so computer illiterate.:oops:

I just dont know why it changed...i had it book marked with the 2008 since I applied, and a week or so ago it stopped working. That's really odd...
Scott

I just dont know why it changed...i had it book marked with the 2008 since I applied, and a week or so ago it stopped working. That's really odd...
Scott

Yeah same here. Makes no sense...:confused:

Technically, the 2008 application cycle is over, which is probably why it stopped working with the '2008' in it.

Technically, the 2008 application cycle is over, which is probably why it stopped working with the '2008' in it.

Oh yeah???? Well...well.... pluh (insert witty come back here) :rolleyes:

I know some people were saying a few days ago they could, and some others couldn't...can any one now? I get the screen with no areas to type my name/password. Thanks!
Scott

On every computer I've tried: internet explorer works, mozilla firefox does not - there are simply no username/password input boxes.

Hope this helps someone.

I could access it but only the application statues page not anywhere else. I guess they would start the new rounds in few days.

Once the 2009 app is up, is there going to be a way for us to register and get our username & password or do we do this beforehand. If so, how?