Can anyone help me wit classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ladyscorpian14

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I only get enough to take 12 credits a semester my problem is one of the bio classes I wanted to take didn't come with a lab. So I'm at 11 credits with gentics and lab and bio 2 and cell biology which will count towards my pre-med GPA since it doesn't come with a lab it's going to count as an elective instead of going towards my degree so should I take a language class just to get 4 cr i really don't care to take this class or should i take normal nutrtion which is 4 cr but which will also be an elective but won't count towards my pre-med GPA. I just don't want to waste money and take classes that will be all electives and not count for anything😕
 
I'm not sure what you mean by "pre-med GPA". Are you referring to your BCPM?

Be aware that med schools will see every grade for every class you take post-HS or GED.

They will calculate two GPAs your cumulative GPA and your BCPM GPA.

Plus, most med schools want to see a well rounded course history. So doing well in humanities, history, etc. is important too.