ladyscorpian14

10+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2007
Ice city AKA Anchorage
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Ok I only get enough to take 12 credits a semester my problem is one of the bio classes I wanted to take didn't come with a lab. So I'm at 11 credits with gentics and lab and bio 2 and cell biology which will count towards my pre-med GPA since it doesn't come with a lab it's going to count as an elective instead of going towards my degree so should I take a language class just to get 4 cr i really don't care to take this class or should i take normal nutrtion which is 4 cr but which will also be an elective but won't count towards my pre-med GPA. I just don't want to waste money and take classes that will be all electives and not count for anything:confused:

NTF

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I'm not sure what you mean by "pre-med GPA". Are you referring to your BCPM?

Be aware that med schools will see every grade for every class you take post-HS or GED.

They will calculate two GPAs your cumulative GPA and your BCPM GPA.

Plus, most med schools want to see a well rounded course history. So doing well in humanities, history, etc. is important too.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.