Can anyone recommend an Essay Edge editor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochafreak

registered quaffer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to send my essay off to Essay Edge. My essay is a final draft and something that I wouldn't mind sending to AADSAS as it stands. But, I realize that an excellent editor could help it a bit more. I did a search, and the one editor mentioned has retired (Franklyn Ayescu). Anyone have any suggestions?

BTW, I had ItsGavin critique my essay and he did an excellent job. I'm really not sure that Essay Edge will be more worthwhile considering their price.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally if Gavin has looked at it and is comfortable with it, I say don't bother paying someone else to look it over.

mochafreak said:
I'm ready to send my essay off to Essay Edge. My essay is a final draft and something that I wouldn't mind sending to AADSAS as it stands. But, I realize that an excellent editor could help it a bit more. I did a search, and the one editor mentioned has retired (Franklyn Ayescu). Anyone have any suggestions?

BTW, I had ItsGavin critique my essay and he did an excellent job. I'm really not sure that Essay Edge will be more worthwhile considering their price.

Hey does ItsGavin critique for free? I wouldn't mind paying as long its not as much as Essay Edge charges.

Members don't see this ad :)
He has gotten to many responses to do it for free at this point. He has a few different packages...I paid $29.95...PM him, I'm sure he'd love to tell you about them. ;)

mochafreak said:

My editor was Michael Choi, I was very pleased with his service.

mochafreak said:
He has gotten to many responses to do it for free at this point. He has a few different packages...I paid $29.95...PM him, I'm sure he'd love to tell you about them. ;)

Ok cool thats not a bad price.

eric275 said:
My editor was Michael Choi, I was very pleased with his service.

Thanks Eric, I'll ask for him if I end up sending it...still debating due to their price.

Where do I find "ItsGavin" and who is that? Sorry, I am new to all this. I had EssayEdge look at my last years essay but they are super expensive and this year I do not plan on paying that kind of money.

are you all ****ty writers or something ??

what's with all these deluge of services (essay edge/MD stats/) that caters to incompetent people nowadays?? Am I that old or are the days of "write your own goddamn essay, proofreading it and then sending it off" are over?

The more posts I read on SDN, the happier I am about starting D-school... lots of people here seemingly don't possess a single shred of competency... I'm going to eat y'all up alive when school and life starts :thumbup:

Personally, I'm an excellent writer...but, I'm also a perfectionist. You might want to learn how to deal with perfectionists, because I think there might be a few in dental school. :cool:

mochafreak said:
Personally, I'm an excellent writer...but, I'm also a perfectionist. You might want to learn how to deal with perfectionists, because I think there might be a few in dental school. :cool:

pacman.gif

mvs04 said:

Are you saying you're gonna eat me up like pac-man. Better watch out...my avatar can take your pac-man any day. :laugh: :smuggrin:

mochafreak said:

For what it's worth Franklyn is on his own and I do have his contact information (he did a great job on my essay). PM me if you would like it.

Sprgrover said:
For what it's worth Franklyn is on his own and I do have his contact information (he did a great job on my essay). PM me if you would like it.

I'll keep that in mind...thanks.