ooh, ooh- Pick me, pick me! I know this one!
Ok, yeah, if you want in for group 2 it's basic physics (non-calc). Think intro to for dummies, with lab- newton, optics, sound,... light.. something else, but we aren't up to it yet. Bio of animals and bio of cells (this one seems way more in depth than anything I've seen in first year at home- might actually need a real cell bio class to cover it, but ask) seems to be covered by a year of major bio- you know, that first year one everyone takes, and chem is organic. More like an overview, so far as I can tell. But then, I don't seem to turn up in class as often as I should.
Plus you need to be able to get in (if you can get into a college at home, you can get in here) plus have decent GRE scores.
But you really do need to send copies (I'm pretty sure e-mail will work- they say how somewhere in there) of the sillibi (silibusses?) to the people in charge (of the vet program- it's on the vet pages somewhere. Honest), and they'll decide what counts, and what doesn't.
If you're interested in group one, you still need to send them the silibus stuff, if you have passing grades in things, so they can figure out which of the base courses you have to do. Then, all you need to do to get in is have graduated high school, and gotten 1000 on the old style SAT. Don't think they've re-figured for the new one yet. And the graduated high school thing is optional. I didn't. But then I rocked that GED thing. And the SAT thing.
So yeah, depends if you've got enough stuff to get in post selection. I didn't, so here I am. Not tough, actually. They are all about the foreign student money. Um, I mean, diversity. Yeah, that's it.
Just don't drool on the app, and you should be fine, well, for pre-selection, anyway.
j.
eta- I think you can only go into group two if you've been in school really recently- like this year for next year. Might wanna e-mail someone here tho, actually working for the school, rather than just *at* it.