Can conference abstracts count as "peer reviewed" for ERAS?

Started by Bluecass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bluecass

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a conference/meeting abstract which was also presented as a poster...the abstract was published in a supplemental issue of the (peer reviewed) journal associated with the conference with all other accepted abstracts but unsure if that counts for the purposes of ERAS...should I just include the poster presentation or can I include the abstract as well and group them in a collection together?
 
Had the same question. If conference abstracts that are reviewed by others prior to poster or talk acceptance don't count, then what abstracts would count?