Can foreign study mbbs in india?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faillerb8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm Thai.my teacher told me foreign student can't study mbbs in India
Especially for Thai student . That really? :(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm Thai.my teacher told me foreign student can't study mbbs in India
Especially for Thai student . That really? :(

No, thats false. In my school, NHLMMC, Ahmedabad Gujarat, we have people from all over the world. We have people from Dubai, Australia, France, Sangapore, etc. Our college offers 23 NRI seats, and they are based on Merit(means higher your high school grades in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology, the more priority you get.)

Anyone can study MBBS, as long as they can make good friends with the regulars, build and maintain a student/teacher relationship, can bear the work load of study, and bear the intense heat, you will be fine. However, you must consider your future options as if you plan on settling back down in Thailand, you have to look at what is required and they allow IMGs (International Medical Graduate.) Also, find out from individual colleges if there were any students from Thailand that are currently studying/have studied there. More you talk and ask questions, more information you will find out.

No it s false news Anyone can study the MBBS course in India, Lots of foreign students are getting good education in India. I think most of the Thai students are studying in Indian medical colleges.