can i add schools after I e-submit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey guys,
is it possible to add schools after I submitted my application?
Yup!
Q: Can I apply to additional dental schools after I eSubmit my ADEA AADSAS application?
A:
Yes. To do so:

  • Log into your ADEA AADSAS application
  • Select "Dental School Designations"
  • Select the additional dental schools to which you wish to have your ADEA AADSAS application sent
  • Click on the "Save" button at the top of the page
  • Instructions will appear for submitting payment
The fee for applying to additional dental schools is $90.
(http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ion/Pages/ApplicationQuestion.aspx#question11)

Hope this helps!
 
Yup!
Q: Can I apply to additional dental schools after I eSubmit my ADEA AADSAS application?
A:
Yes. To do so:

  • Log into your ADEA AADSAS application
  • Select "Dental School Designations"
  • Select the additional dental schools to which you wish to have your ADEA AADSAS application sent
  • Click on the "Save" button at the top of the page
  • Instructions will appear for submitting payment
The fee for applying to additional dental schools is $90.
(http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ion/Pages/ApplicationQuestion.aspx#question11)

Hope this helps!


Fees $93 this year!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad