Can I apply DO this late in the cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FiletFrenzy

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My sGPA is 3.65 (I believe it is slightly lower for AACOMAS, like around 3.5) and cGPA is 3.74 with a 514 MCAT. I have extensive research (2000+ hours) and clinical experience (1500+ hours) among other well-rounded EC's. Slightly low on the community service hours (~100 hours) but I'm improving them this cycle. Would I be okay to apply now, and what schools would be recommended? Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My sGPA is 3.65 (I believe it is slightly lower for AACOMAS, like around 3.5) and cGPA is 3.74 with a 514 MCAT. I have extensive research (2000+ hours) and clinical experience (1500+ hours) among other well-rounded EC's. Slightly low on the community service hours (~100 hours) but I'm improving them this cycle. Would I be okay to apply now, and what schools would be recommended? Thank you!
It's still not too late.

Suggest adding to chilly list:
Both Westerns
All LECOMs
Vcom
All Touros
KCU
AZCOM
CUSOM