Can I apply for 2010???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roxana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have taken 50 units in community college so far
General chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, anatomy, genetics, physics and I have bachelor in computer science I am also planning to take the DAT in April. Does anyone know if I can apply for next cycle 2010 or if I have to complete all the units first?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
General chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, anatomy, genetics, physics and I have bachelor in computer science I am also planning to take the DAT in April. Does anyone know if I can apply for next cycle 2010 or if I have to complete all the units first?

You should not need to obtain a B.S. degree from a U.S. university, but you may want to check with the dental schools in question as to the specifics.

Hi,

See doc's other post that might have large ramifications for you:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=527335

Whether or not schools accept community college courses for pre-reqs

Members don't see this ad :)
you can definitely apply without a bachelor's but admissions usually look more favorably upon actually finishing your bachelors before you enter school. from what i understand you have to have an outstanding gpa, dat scores, and all that other good stuff to be accepted without a bachelors.

can any body tell me what do i have to study before the exam and where can i take a useful course for them like kablan ? or other?

and how many times can i get the exam ?
sorry but i have no idia about this exam
thanks