roxana

10+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2008
California,San Jose
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi,
I have taken 50 units in community college so far
General chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, anatomy, genetics, physics and I have bachelor in computer science I am also planning to take the DAT in April. Does anyone know if I can apply for next cycle 2010 or if I have to complete all the units first?

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hi,
General chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, anatomy, genetics, physics and I have bachelor in computer science I am also planning to take the DAT in April. Does anyone know if I can apply for next cycle 2010 or if I have to complete all the units first?

You should not need to obtain a B.S. degree from a U.S. university, but you may want to check with the dental schools in question as to the specifics.

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2008
Columbus, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi,

See doc's other post that might have large ramifications for you:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=527335

Whether or not schools accept community college courses for pre-reqs

About the Ads

gentile1225

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 13, 2008
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
you can definitely apply without a bachelor's but admissions usually look more favorably upon actually finishing your bachelors before you enter school. from what i understand you have to have an outstanding gpa, dat scores, and all that other good stuff to be accepted without a bachelors.

lolitadento

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
can any body tell me what do i have to study before the exam and where can i take a useful course for them like kablan ? or other?

and how many times can i get the exam ?
sorry but i have no idia about this exam
thanks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.