Can I "delete" evaluators after I e-submit my AADSAS application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I "delete" evaluators after I e-submit my AADSAS application? I checked the FAQ and it only says we can add evaluators after e-submit. How about delete? Does it work?

Members don't see this ad.

ya i removed one evaluator...it wasn't a problem, i think there's a button or something, i forgot how exactly

do you mean you can click the "X" delete button after e-sumbit? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess my question is the opposite. can you add evaluators after you e-submit? thanks in advance.

do you mean you can click the "X" delete button after e-sumbit? Thanks!

possibly, i would call aadsas to find out for sure...i'm sorry, i don't remember the exact way, i remember i did it though with one of my evaluators, so it shouldn't be a problem

i guess my question is the opposite. can you add evaluators after you e-submit? thanks in advance.

that i know for sure, bc i added most of my letters after submitting, it says it in the aadsas instructions too...i think the evaluators is the only area that you can edit after submitting

yes you may according to the FAQ. But FAQ didn't mention anything about deleting...Anyone can confirm?

thanks smooth and pac. just submitted it and it is ok to add after. thanks!

I got this off the AADSAS FAQ on Evals. Hope this helps.

Q: Can I delete evaluators after I e-submit my AADSAS application?

A: In certain situations:
Yes, if an evaluator listed is no longer able to provide a letter. Delete the evaluator from the Evaluators section of the AADSAS application and add another if you choose to do so.
Yes, if an evaluator has already submitted a letter to AADSAS but AADSAS has not yet completed processing your application and has not yet sent your application to your designated schools. Contact ADEA Customer Service for next steps to delete an evaluation that has already been submitted (you will not be able to do this from your application).
No, if your application has already been sent to the dental schools