Can I Esubmit?

Started by yuns554
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuns554

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been waiting for one of my physical therapists to send in my rec for what seems like forever but he still hasn't yet. I have everything else ready but can I esubmit without having that rec in yet or should I wait?
 
yea, i'm actually having the exact same problem with my last reference.
all my shadowing is done. 2/3 references done. all transcripts received.

i called 2 days ago and the guy at PTCAS said to go ahead and esubmit
when the ref finally does it it will just show as complete like the others.
and if he completely flakes out and doesn't do it you can delete him and add someone else.