can i keep bugging them???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swtxxxang3l

PaTieNTLy WaiTinG
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm still under review for a lot of schools... already got rejected from MN and AL. can i keep emailing them and asking for updates??? are they goin' to get mad? i'm sooo worried; yet, i can't do a thing about it...

aiyaaaaa....

Members don't see this ad.

I think they will get annoyed if you call them over and over... I know it's really really really hard, but maybe try to sit tight for a bit longer. I hope you hear good news soon! Best of luck.

Oh, my fault. I see that you asked if emailing would make them mad, not calling. But either way, I think it's pretty much the same deal. What do they tell you when you email? That's it's still under review? Same answer every time, right? They'll contact you if things change, so try to stay positive and hope you hear from schools with good news soon. Good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
swtxxxang3l said:
i'm still under review for a lot of schools... already got rejected from MN and AL. can i keep emailing them and asking for updates??? are they goin' to get mad? i'm sooo worried; yet, i can't do a thing about it...

aiyaaaaa....

I think most would say that it's ok to phone or email once, but not more. If you get no response, it's because there's nothing further to say to you. If "they" had something to communicate with you, "they" would do so. Contacting them more than once is annoying and so probably not a good idea.

While you're waiting quietly for followups, you can practice your spelling and review the rules for using capital letters. That would be another way for you to be less annoying.

U2Me2 said:
I think most would say that it's ok to phone or email once, but not more. If you get no response, it's because there's nothing further to say to you. If "they" had something to communicate with you, "they" would do so. Contacting them more than once is annoying and so probably not a good idea.

While you're waiting quietly for followups, you can practice your spelling and review the rules for using capital letters. That would be another way for you to be less annoying.
Your a total loser, does it make you feel big to bag on people online? We're going into dentistry, we'll have secretaries to do our writing.

swtxxxang3l said:

aiyaaaaa....

Personally, I would call only once every month once you know your application is complete.

Dutchboy said:
Your a total loser, does it make you feel big to bag on people online? We're going into dentistry, we'll have secretaries to do our writing.
I love it...the guy who bashes the guy who was bashing someone for bad spelling does the same thing the original bashing was done for. Classic. :laugh:

adamlc18 said:
I love it...the guy who bashes the guy who was bashing someone for bad spelling does the same thing the original bashing was done for. Classic. :laugh:
That is my point, I'll have a secretary! :laugh:

U2Me2 said:

aYy...it's called a "forum" -- not many "peeps" carry their grammar book to this forum. :p ..

well, i tried to look for something that's not caps in your post...but *sighz*, I guess you're really good at being gramatically correct, even in here. :thumbup: ^_^

and...to the OP...I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK! I know how it feels to be in your shoes, and I hope that you'll hear good news soon. Maybe don't bug them TOO much, unless they specifically say..."email me back" within so and so time for updates (or something like that). It's Christmas time as well, so give them a little "delay" in the process. :luck: