can i mention this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hopefulone13

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody. I have finished writing and submitted my ptcas essay but need to write an autobiographical one for a school.

During one semester of my undergraduate, I lost focus, began partying and doing this I shouldn't have. My grades have suffered because of this. But after that semester, I changed my life around and have not done any of that since. Its been 3 years since then. I consider that period of time a significant aspect of my life because since then I have never partied, or done anything like that. (For religious reasons).


I was wondering if I should mention that period of my life and how I have matured or changed since then. I heard it may not be the best idea.

What do you guys think?
 
Lol thanks. so is the pre-physical therapy forum the one for students applying to PT schools and the PT forum the one for students already in school. I just registered the other day and still don't know alot about this site.