Can I request new LOR after submitting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

izzyg

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I couldn't find a straightforward answer on the Optomcas website. It only mentions editing and deleting in progress or requested recommendations, but doesn't mention anything about being able to make a new letter request after submitting.
So, if I submit my application to Optomcas will I be able make a new letter of recommendation request in the future? Or will it lock me out and not let me request anymore, only edit and delete?
Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I was wondering the same, did you end up finding out??

I really need to know too! I want to submit mine early and i have one more letter that will take longer to get done

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I was wondering the same, did you end up finding out??
I really need to know too! I want to submit mine early and i have one more letter that will take longer to get done

Yes I did! I turned in my application and I still have the option to make a new letter of recommendation request. I also called and they confirmed that I can request a LOR even after submitting. Hope this helps and good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes you can! You have the option to add your letter writer info once the application is submitted it’s really simple and convenient!