CAN I STILL APPLY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

littlebrownfox

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm hoping someone can give me more information about admissions into Pacific university. I'm in the process of taking prerequisite courses for the program. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on a wait list for a prerequisite course that tends to fill quickly. My question is, are students allowed to apply to the Optometry program even though these course are not yet complete, but are intending to prior to enrolment if accepted?
 
May depend on the school, but usually yes, with your admission if accepted being contingent on a passing grade. The more outstanding classes, the more frowned upon. Best bet would be to talk to the professionals who write the school policies and are paid to answer these types of questions - Admissions Department.