can I submit aadsas application without LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunvalley

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I submit my application first and have the LORs uploaded a week later? Please tell me yes!

Members don't see this ad.

yes. Do not wait for your LORs. Finish and submit your app and then the LORs will catch up. Also make sure to get your transcript out as fast as possible so your app can get verified.

yes. Do not wait for your LORs. Finish and submit your app and then the LORs will catch up. Also make sure to get your transcript out as fast as possible so your app can get verified.

awesome!!! thank you :)

Members don't see this ad :)

is that the case even if we are submitting them online?

is that the case even if we are submitting them online?

Yeah, but you just type in the email address of your LOR writer and just check to see if they sent them. You should give them a deadline that you would like them to send it (give them at least a month).

Anyone want to correct me if I'm giving this folks inaccurate info.

I also have the same question.

Can I submit my app without sending my transcripts and LORs if i'm using an online interfolio?

I also have the same question.

Can I submit my app without sending my transcripts and LORs if i'm using an online interfolio?

Yes, you can submit it without sending your transcripts but I'm confused about the second part too. Can I submit it without LOR even if all of my recommendations will be uploaded directly online? Anyone?????

Yes, you can submit it without sending your transcripts but I'm confused about the second part too. Can I submit it without LOR even if all of my recommendations will be uploaded directly online? Anyone?????

Yes, all you need to input in the LOR section for electronic letters is the email address of the evaluators. You can submit your application then, and AADSAS will send them an email telling them how to submit it...you don't need to worry about sending in anything else except transcripts, and you should probably check in with your evaluators if it seems to be taking them a while to submit (there will be a section on AADSAS that you can check the status as to whether or not your LORs were received).