Can I submit secondaries after AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monsieurwise

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I submitted my primary AADSAS, but there are several schools that says: "submit your secondary at the same time you submit your aadsas." I am studying for my DAT right now and it's coming close, I would not be able to spend time writing essays before I am done. Should I send them the money first, or should I just concentrate on my DAT, be done with the test, and then see if I should send them the money/secondaries?
Thank you guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

you can do before or after, they will match it up.

I would look at the individual school requirements as some want the secondary returned within a specific time period (i.e. 3 weeks) and some have an actual deadline for submission.

Members don't see this ad :)
everything has deadline for submission but u can still submit before or after the submission of AADSAS.

why would anyone want til the very last moment to submit their secondary? You're supposed to do it ASAP

everything has deadline for submission but u can still submit before or after the submission of AADSAS.

why would anyone want til the very last moment to submit their secondary? You're supposed to do it ASAP
I am not waiting until the last moment, but I cannot do it right away either. I am studying for the DAT, and I will do it ASAP before AADSAS send my application to the schools.
Thank you guys =).