Can I take the AP calc AP exams next year without taking the class?

Started by xnfs93hy
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DUDE. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw it on the course catalogue for next year... I was waay too happy. If it sucks though, I'll probably cry.
 
DUDE. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw it on the course catalogue for next year... I was waay too happy. If it sucks though, I'll probably cry.

I know what you mean. I am taking this business class. It is just a regular elective or filler class or whatever you want to call it probably just like your Pharm thing. I absolutely hate it. It is accounting.

But hey. Take it. We do balance sheets and tons of stuff in my class and I absolutely hate it. It's not difficult at all. I just hate it. That is why I never want to go into business. lol. That is the only good thing that has come out of that class this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mmm, yea it'll probably be pretty easy... the teacher who's doing it I have for sports med this year... I do nothing... I have a 98. I'm not worried.

Being a girl has soo many advantages doesn't it? Haha, two words: Co-Ed Rec.
 
So, I've successfully derailed your thread in true CScull fashion. I think it's time to call it a night. Ciao guys!
 
So, I've successfully derailed your thread in true CScull fashion. I think it's time to call it a night. Ciao guys!

:hijacked:. I think it is a little late for the old "Arg...thread hijacked" emoticon.

Yeah, I have an English test and quiz in about 8 hours so I should get some shut eye as well.

Later..
 
Mmm, yea it'll probably be pretty easy... the teacher who's doing it I have for sports med this year... I do nothing... I have a 98. I'm not worried.

Being a girl has soo many advantages doesn't it? Haha, two words: Co-Ed Rec.

Methinks that counts as 2.5 words.
 
2.5 my fanny, silly math kids... I wanted to add soccer too, but then I would have had to leave out the Co-Ed, and that wouldn't have worked so... oh well.