Can i talk to a pharmacist?

Started by max xam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

max xam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can i talk to a pharmacist or someone in pharmacy school about pharmacy. I hate A LOT of questions about it. If you're a gamer maybe you can add me on steam. Otherwise can i add someone on skype talk to you on email? This means a lot to me. Every answer and little detail will be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
Can i talk to a pharmacist or someone in pharmacy school about pharmacy. I hate A LOT of questions about it. If you're a gamer maybe you can add me on steam. Otherwise can i add someone on skype talk to you on email? This means a lot to me. Every answer and little detail will be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sure you can talk to a pharmacist....you have to catch one first. They are slppery little suckers good luck!
 
Can i talk to a pharmacist or someone in pharmacy school about pharmacy. I hate A LOT of questions about it. If you're a gamer maybe you can add me on steam. Otherwise can i add someone on skype talk to you on email? This means a lot to me. Every answer and little detail will be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance.


PM me dude with a list of questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them now that I don't have girlfriend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have seen that before, but OMG I just love it so much :biglove:

Its funny unless you are living it! I would say that is about as good as it gets. It can be much worse!

Oh God....I just watched it again and am having flash backs....Ugggg.....I wanna throw up....that was a like watching a summary of my whole retail pharmacy career.
 
Last edited: