1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Can I withdraw my acceptance later?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by versary, May 12, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. versary

versary

Jun 12, 2013
    I just got pulled off a wait-list for a school today. However, I am currently waiting on an acceptance from one other school. The school that pulled me off the wait-list asks that I reply in a few days. If I accept the offer, could I still withdraw later? I would just be surrendering my deposit, right?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. hallowmann

hallowmann 5+ Year Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Yes. No school can force you to attend, but as you said, its very likely that the school will keep your seat deposit.

4. Goro

Goro Probationary Status 5+ Year Member

Yes and yes

5. versary

versary

Jun 12, 2013
    Thank you very much. I just wanted to double check my facts before I made a faux-pas.