Can Mods Edit Feedback Section?

Started by eelo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eelo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can one of the mods or someone with editing capabilities look at the Interview Feedback for SIU-Edwardsville? The one dated 3/20/2007 looks to be nothing more than SPAM, and the one from before that is completely blank.

Not like you have other things to do, or have a life or anything like that.... ;-)
 
There's a similar fake post for the University of British Columbia too. I sent an e-mail using the inappropriate review link, but nothing has been done and I haven't received a response e-mail yet.
 
I'll look at it. If I can't do it as an advisor, I'll sick a Mod,SMod, or Admin on it, whichever gets there first. Usually you could PM these to the Mods and they'll take care of it that way. I know All4mydaughter is usually pretty good, Bananaface as well.