Can pharmacist partipate in their store's rebate program? : )

Started by rivatnt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rivatnt

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like shopping at Walgreens and Rite-aid because of their monthly rebate program. 😀

Rite aid rebates are so easy to do and they always have a lot of free after rebate items. The bad thing is that they never have them in stock. You have to go early sunday morning when the store opens.

Oh and Riteaid rebates "overlap". At the end of the month you can buy rebate items and apply to both the ending month and starting month.

Walgreens has free after rebate stuff too and they always order plenty of them.

I hope I can't do these anymore if I work at one of these stores... 🙁


Check out dealagogo.com
 
At Walgreens, you can buy any sale item and then get your employee discount on top of the sale price. It really comes in handy for things like soap and toothpaste. At CVS, you can only get your discount OR the sale price, not both.
 
dgroulx said:
At Walgreens, you can buy any sale item and then get your employee discount on top of the sale price. It really comes in handy for things like soap and toothpaste. At CVS, you can only get your discount OR the sale price, not both.
Yeah, you have to be careful with the CVS sales if you have an employee discount. I end up getting screwed a lot. A few weeks ago I bought some CVS loratadine. Regular price is $10, it would be $7 with my 30% discount on CVS brand items. It, however, was on sale for $9 and that is the price I paid.

Rite Aid gives you the sale price or your discount price, whichever is lower, but you don't get both.
 
rivatnt said:
I like shopping at Walgreens and Rite-aid because of their monthly rebate program. 😀

Rite aid rebates are so easy to do and they always have a lot of free after rebate items. The bad thing is that they never have them in stock. You have to go early sunday morning when the store opens.

Oh and Riteaid rebates "overlap". At the end of the month you can buy rebate items and apply to both the ending month and starting month.

Walgreens has free after rebate stuff too and they always order plenty of them.

I hope I can't do these anymore if I work at one of these stores... 🙁


Check out dealagogo.com
I always participated in the Rite Aid rebate program when I worked there. In fact, the trainers encouraged us to use the program so we would know how it worked and be able to explain it to the customers. I don't think it would be any different for pharmacists.