Can Someone Help me???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Future

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am very confused by Pharmcas. They give the number of people interviewed, the number accepted, and then the entering class size. So why is the entering class size different than the number accepted? Is that just because people choose not to go to the school or do they only have a certain number of seats??

Members don't see this ad.

I am very confused by Pharmcas. They give the number of people interviewed, the number accepted, and then the entering class size. So why is the entering class size different than the number accepted? Is that just because people choose not to go to the school or do they only have a certain number of seats??
say you apply to 2 different schools and get accepted to both. suddenly, you have a choice to make... meanwhile schools A and B both added 1 to their number accepted

ohhh ok I see thank you for relieving some of my stress!

Once you're accepted, you're accepted, they can't take that away from you (provided that you maintain grades, don't get charged with murder, etc.). Usually people just decide not to go to that school, so the number entering is smaller than the number accepted. Don't worry!