Can someone please help me with my question??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wldlfstdnt

c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am applying to vet schools this year and I have a question. I am entering in the classes and grades and they want it in credits, I went to a quarter system that used units. They tell you to contact your school registar, which I did and they made me run in circles with no help. So I still don't have a conversion. Does anyone know of a website that would be able to help me? I appreciate everyone's help and time. Thanks and good luck in your processes.

-wldlfstdnt:scared:
 
Hi,
I am applying to vet schools this year and I have a question. I am entering in the classes and grades and they want it in credits, I went to a quarter system that used units. They tell you to contact your school registar, which I did and they made me run in circles with no help.

I think you need to work through VMCAS and your school to figure this one out. 🙁

Here's a bunch of converters, but I don't know how you'd know that they apply to the way your school handles credits/units .... you probably need to apply more pressure to your school's registrar office until they give you the help you need.
 
Yeah, I know I need to apply more pressure. I am just frustrated with them at the moment. I appreciate your help.