can someone post the link/questions for UCLA secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sonya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am changing my application at UCLA from MSTP to MD. I received a secondary very recently, and it's due december 1st. I need the questions. The MD offices is going to take a while to get back to my e -mail and send me the MD secondary. That's going to make it difficult for me to finish the secondary by 12/1. So, i'd appreciate if someone can post the questiosn here so I can start thinking about them.

Thanks!
Sonya

Members don't see this ad.

800 characters max for each response

Extracurricular Interests and Activities
Describe involvement in the ONE most important non-academic activity that has been important in your life?

What has been the ONE most unique leadership, entrepreneurial or creative activity in which you participated?

What has been the ONE most important volunteer work you have done and why was it meaningful?

Scholastic Activities
What is the ONE most important honor you have received? Why do you view this as important?

What has been your most scholarly project (thesis, research or field of study in basic or clinical science or in the humanities)? Describe one and give number of hours, dates and advisor.

Describe a problem in your life. Include how you dealt with it and how it influenced your growth.

List major paid work experience during (or since) college. Give dates, description, approximate hours worked (list the most recent first).

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What experiences have led you to this goal?

There was a hardhsip question as well, but I don't remember what it said.

Good luck:)

Are all UCLA Secondaries due on Dec. 1, across the board? I've been waiting on one since 7/15/03...

Has anyone gotten a UCLA secondary AFTER december?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!

That's basically the same as the MSTP one except for the extremely obcviously MD PhD questions. I remember reading the hardship questiosn and deciding I'm leaving it blank.

800 characters's isn't much.... oh well.

Sonya

hi,

I've been waiting for ages too. DEFINETLY call them. My e-mail I got with the secondary seemed to be more like a reminder it's due and that I should turn it in soon. I was like.. what??! no one told me I was even invited to complete a secondary.
I'm pretty sure it's due for 12/1 for everyone....

You should be able to find their phone number here, or in MSAR

https://www.medstudent.ucla.edu

sonya

The 12/1 deadline is only for the MSTP program. THe regular MD secondary is due Feb/04, but it doesn't say what day.