Can someone read my Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mightymoose02

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place for this. I usually only post in the MCAT section but I finally have a score that I can apply with.

I know everyone is back in school now but if there is anybody can give me some insight or advice on how I should edit my personal statement, please let me know so I can PM you.

I would appreciate any input. 🙂
 
I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place for this. I usually only post in the MCAT section but I finally have a score that I can apply with.

I know everyone is back in school now but if there is anybody can give me some insight or advice on how I should edit my personal statement, please let me know so I can PM you.

I would appreciate any input. 🙂

Personal statement guide/tips: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=536199
List of volunteer readers: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=806473

Other useful threads for applying are captured here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=814264