Can someone ready my PS?

Started by sdgirl1507
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sdgirl1507

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks

I was wondering if someone who has gotten into pharmacy school kindly read my PS and give me some honest feedback? I don't want to impose, but if someone is good at these things and has some time I'd really appreciate this.

Thanks
 
sdgirl1507 said:
Hi folks

I was wondering if someone who has gotten into pharmacy school kindly read my PS and give me some honest feedback? I don't want to impose, but if someone is good at these things and has some time I'd really appreciate this.

Thanks

There is a whole thread (or three) related to this in the pre-pharm threads that you can find by doing a search for "PS read"

But I saved you the trouble: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=206001&page=2