can we call?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering-the admissions committee is sending out our letters of acceptance/reject tomorrow from UHS. Is it possible for us to call and find out or should we wait in agony for the mail to come???:(

Members don't see this ad.

Usually they won't tell you, especially if it's a waitlist of rejection letter. But on occasion you may get lucky and they'll tell you that you've been accepted.

Chances are they'll just tell you that the letters have been sent out. Might as well call, though, and see what happens.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by williestyle81
what exactly is UHS?

University of Health Sciences in Kansas City, MO.

HellO N,
I interviewed on Oct 14th at UHS. I would just wait to hear especially since they send out letters so soon.

To aLL those who are currently OR thinking about applying to D.O. schools definitely consider UHS-COM. Its an AWESOME school. Students are clearly their priority..strong curriculum and supportive faculty.

Good Luck aLL !

I called and they said the committee is meeting at 11am today, so call back this afternoon. How intense!