Can we expect acceptance letters.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flajeepgal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we expect acceptance letters through-out December? Or do we have to wait untill the next round in January.
The people who answer the phones offer no information.

Members don't see this ad.

flajeepgal said:
Can we expect acceptance letters through-out December? Or do we have to wait untill the next round in January.

I called UF and they said people who didnt get phone calls in early morning doesnt mean everyone else is waitlisted or rejected. It just means, you arent in the first wave. The next wave she said would be after finals, meaning right before christmas....lets hope its a gift and not coal. Hope that helps....call your top choice school...doesnt hurt...you are eager

Gluck

flajeepgal said:

It will probably depend on a school to school basis, but if you missed out on the first wave, the second wave will probably be in late jan/febraury or so. The schools need to wait for responses from the first group of acceptances in order to see how many spots they have left.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank You so much gator1210 for that information! It takes some of the anxiety off.

flajeepgal said:
Thank You so much gator1210 for that information! It takes some of the anxiety off.
I called them, too. Loren said that phone calls were only made by interviewers not by adcom. The official letters will come later on...

It's nice to know you're in, but you gotta wait for official acceptance.

grmaster1 said:
I called them, too. Loren said that phone calls were only made by interviewers not by adcom. The official letters will come later on...

It's nice to know you're in, but you gotta wait for official acceptance.

I am not in as of Dec 1, I recieved no phone call or letter. I hope to hear somthing soon.

flajeepgal said:

I called Marquette,Indiana and UNLV and they all said my application is still under review and a decision would be made middle Jan. Hope this helps if you applied to these schools.

flajeepgal said:
I am not in as of Dec 1, I recieved no phone call or letter. I hope to hear somthing soon.

When was your interview? Did you get into any other schools?