Can we start a petition?!

Started by R32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

R32

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I was just wondering if we can get the Pearson to get rid of the "no score option"... I'm sure there was a bunch of people like me that made a mistake and clicked no instead of yes and didn't get their scores.. I was on the phone arguing with the lady from Pcat for about 30 min and asked her what's the point of paying 250$ for the test and having it as your "trial" run with out even knowing your score!!! You can get the 3 Pearson test which are the exect same thing as the pcat for 80$ trust me guys I took the pcat yesterday and its totally similar to the "real thing".. The lady on the phone was super rude and was trying to get rid of me and told me to go online and just sign up for September pcat.. That's how they make their money! It makes me sick.. People that work there should be fired...If not that then they should be at least more respectful to us because we pay the money and spend months to prepare for this thing! This is ridiculous..
 
I saw someone post about the proctor telling them to click no if you do not want to send your scores to schools but the person still wanted to see your scores. I took the pcat this morning and read it very specifically and it was very clear that if you selected NO your scores would not be sent and you would NOT be able to see your scores yourself. All you had to do was read the two options
 
Hi guys I was just wondering if we can get the Pearson to get rid of the "no score option"... I'm sure there was a bunch of people like me that made a mistake and clicked no instead of yes and didn't get their scores.. I was on the phone arguing with the lady from Pcat for about 30 min and asked her what's the point of paying 250$ for the test and having it as your "trial" run with out even knowing your score!!! You can get the 3 Pearson test which are the exect same thing as the pcat for 80$ trust me guys I took the pcat yesterday and its totally similar to the "real thing".. The lady on the phone was super rude and was trying to get rid of me and told me to go online and just sign up for September pcat.. That's how they make their money! It makes me sick.. People that work there should be fired...If not that then they should be at least more respectful to us because we pay the money and spend months to prepare for this thing! This is ridiculous..

The "No Score Option" is available for those who do not want that examination attempt to show up on their PCAT transcript. It's an important option for people who had a terrible testing experience and don't want the score from that attempt on their transcript. I urge you to read the materials provided by Pearson on their website prior to your next examination attempt. Best of luck.
 
Hi guys I was just wondering if we can get the Pearson to get rid of the "no score option"... I'm sure there was a bunch of people like me that made a mistake and clicked no instead of yes and didn't get their scores.. I was on the phone arguing with the lady from Pcat for about 30 min and asked her what's the point of paying 250$ for the test and having it as your "trial" run with out even knowing your score!!! You can get the 3 Pearson test which are the exect same thing as the pcat for 80$ trust me guys I took the pcat yesterday and its totally similar to the "real thing".. The lady on the phone was super rude and was trying to get rid of me and told me to go online and just sign up for September pcat.. That's how they make their money! It makes me sick.. People that work there should be fired...If not that then they should be at least more respectful to us because we pay the money and spend months to prepare for this thing! This is ridiculous..
Yeah it's a bunch of BS. I showed up for my PCAT and had an expired state ID card so they wouldn't let me take the test nor give me any refund. Had to buy another test for the next test date, like 6 weeks later -_- their customer service is horrible and its frustrating to say the least.