Can we write on the whiteboard during break? OAT

Started by cavs123
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cavs123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we write on the white board during break for 15 minutes? I want to write all the physics equations that i can remember. I heard that you can do this. Also, any other test-day techniques or advice ?
 
That's what I did. I don't know what the rules are at your testing center, but where I took it we were only allowed two whiteboard sheets at a time, so keep that in mind. If you write a lot during the chemistry sections, I would get two new sheets at the beginning of your break since you have to turn in used ones in order to get new ones. You don't want to write everything down and then not have any space to use during the test. Mine didn't wipe off very easily, so I wouldn't count on being able to do that if you run out of space. My only other advice is if they offer you noise canceling headphones, take them! Good luck!
 
My testing center took my whiteboards at break, and they gave me new ones when I started again. It seems somewhat wrong to use the whiteboard during the break since it is not the "testing time" especially since people like me didn't even have access to them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i did it during the tutorial time before the test started and at the break. Like everyone else said you get 2 whiteboards and 2 marker pens, which you turn in during the break if you want and they give fresh ones.

They won't let you take tissues to wipe the board, but i was able to wipe stuff w/ my finger if i went too crazy doing math. I was able to do this both times I took it. Wasn't a problem.

Goodluck. Call your test center, if you want to be certain.