Can you add LOR's after e-submitting AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baby tooth

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you add LOR's after e-submitting AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, as long as they aren't marked complete, you can add/delete LOEs.

Thanks! Does the app just get marked from complete to incomplete then, even if you had everything submitted before?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I meant that if an evaluator submits the letter, the letter is marked as complete and you can't delete it but you are free to add/delete anytime prior to that.

I think I was the one who was not clear about my follow-up comment! Sorry! I understand LOR's are submitted they can't be changed/edited. Makes sense.

I was wondering about application complete status b/c doesn't your app go to complete after everything's submitted and sent?

So like let's say I submit and things get sent and then 2 months later I want to add an LOR, is that possible? Then my application would go from being complete to incomplete until the LOR comes in, no?

Depends on the individual school, some may grant an interview or send a rejection based on what you have sent them while some may consider your application incomplete until they receive the last letter. I suspect that schools are less flexible as the cycle goes on as there are plenty of candidates with complete applications who have not received interviews compared to earlier in the cycle where they are more willing to work with you in getting your app complete/things in on time. <- My opinion