chilon85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
I am sure this is a silly question but I will ask anyways. Even after we have submitted our AACOMAS application, we can always add more schools at a later point right (as long as the application deadlines have not passed)?

brookliner7

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I calle them about this and they told me to email them what I wanted added/edited.
They said it would take 4-6 weeks to process.

OP
C

chilon85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
brookliner7 said:
I calle them about this and they told me to email them what I wanted added/edited.
They said it would take 4-6 weeks to process.

But see, I don't want to actually add or edit my application itself, I just was wondering about being able to add more medical schools at a later date?

About the Ads

HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2005
The Lone Star State
Status
Attending Physician
chilon85 said:
But see, I don't want to actually add or edit my application itself, I just was wondering about being able to add more medical schools at a later date?
you can add schools as frequently as you like. watch out for deadlines. this is thoroughly explained in the AACOMAS.AACOM.ORG website. click "instructions"

OP
C

chilon85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks for your replies. I guess I missed reading that part. Anyways, good luck to everyone that is applying.

brookliner7

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
chilon85 said:
I am sure this is a silly question but I will ask anyways. Even after we have submitted our AACOMAS application, we can always add more schools at a later point right (as long as the application deadlines have not passed)?
hahaha...my bad.
I thought you meant adding more schools for course work you completed, not schools you are applying to. Sorry! :oops:

OP
C

chilon85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
brookliner7 said:
hahaha...my bad.
I thought you meant adding more schools for course work you completed, not schools you are applying to. Sorry! :oops:
Lol, its okay.

About the Ads